Sunday, September 25, 2011

Orphan Lifeguard: T-shirts

Add a splash of color to your winter wardrobe with the Orphan Lifeguard T-shirts!!!  You will be bursting with style while helping orphans in need!!
All profits go towards my current Orphan Lifeguard project. Every time you wear the shirt - you get the chance to share about Orphan Lifeguard AND the kids you are helping. 

They fit great. They feel good. They are the new t-shirt in your closet that you will fall in love with!



Women's: Choose Size






Men's: Choose Size
 





Kids: Choose Size
 


1 comment:

Orphan Lifeguard said...

Hi Marisa!
We had heavy storms for the last week so our internet has been down. I got your message and we are looking into what might have happened. Please send me your private email address through comments...i have to moderate my comments before they are posted so none of your info will be shared online:) It will just be for me to contact you and figure this out.
Thank you so much for letting me know and for your patience this week.
~OL