Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, Another Project.....YAY!!!!!!!

Welcome to the New Year!!! I'm very thankful for how successful last year was with Orphan Lifeguard. I'm praying that 2012 will be equally great, and I will be fortunate enough to touch many more lives....but not without your help of course!!!

I'm very happy to announce I have teamed up with Sole Hope and my church's youth group for my January project!!

Watch this video to find out more about what I'll be up to in my monthly project.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you are doing!! We would TOTALLY LOVE to be a part of it all on the 29th - but can you believe SOFTBALL has officially started and is getting into full swing - Kinz has a crazy game in Gig Harbor - SO SO SO Sad to miss it! I will be praying it will be a HUGE HUMUNGOUS success!!! XOXOX Lotsa Love, Darcee