Saturday, November 19, 2011

Up To Speed Saturday

This post is going to be about getting you up to speed on what's happening on some projects.

As you know, I have started a new project for the months of November and December. I have decided to donate some of my clothes and old toys to a local foster kid organization. I am so excited to be giving back to kids in my area.

I have picked the date and I will be going to drop off my donations on Friday, December 9th. I will be sure to post pictures. 

Also, for those of you who know me personally, and would like to help out with some donations of your own, contact me before the 9th and we can figure out a time for me to collect your donations. 

And for all of you who don't know me personally, you can STILL HELP OUT by buying on Orphan Lifeguard T-shirt. All profits from the t-shirt sales will go towards toys!!! I will buy brand new toys for this outstanding organization.

Looking forward to cleaning out my closet and dresser!  Thinking about adding some newness to the Tree* store for all the kiddos wanting that special something to wear during the holidays, or to receive as gifts. 

Now you are ... Up To Speed!!

No comments: