Sunday, October 23, 2011

Amazing Update

I can't believe that I have such a huge surprise for a girl my age half way around the world from me. Soon she will be going to bed not knowing that I just woke up and found out that we have raised ...

$1,860!!!!

Margret will be so excited when she finds out that she will receive the life saving surgery!! I am amazed that we have raised so much money in less than two full days, but I also know that God works mighty wonders. I am so appreciative that so many of you opened your hearts to help me save my Sponsored Child's life. I can't thank you enough.

Oh, by the way, you can also help Margret by buying an Orphan Lifeguard T-shirt!!!  All profits will go towards the fundraising of Margret's surgery. I have worn my t-shirt many times already and I have gotten so many compliments about it. It's a great opener for a conversation about Orphan Lifeguard!!!

Order yours today!!! Please add in the comments line on your t-shirt order that you would like to participate in Messages 4 Margret. Then I will send you a message to your email that will provide the link where you can leave your encouraging message for Margret.

Thank you so much - keep spreading the word, keep praying, and keep writing messages!!!!!! 


When he heard this, Jesus said, 
"This sickness will not end in death. 
No, it is for God's glory 
so that God's Son 
may be glorified through it." 





Choose Size






Choose Size





Choose Size


4 comments:

Marisa said...

would you be able to order youth size t'shirts?

Orphan Lifeguard said...

Marisa - I don't see why I couldn't!!! Let me work on that and I will add it to my post when it is available. Thanks!!

Marisa said...

yea! My 6 year old little boy would LOVE one of your shirts. He is my little missionary. So proud of what you are doing and showing other kids that they can be on mission!

Orphan Lifeguard said...

That's Awesome Marisa!
Thanks so much:)
~OL~