Monday, October 3, 2011

AMAZING!!!

Oh My!!!!! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank You!!! You guys are AMAZING!!! In less than 48 hours we have raised soo much  for Score a Goal 4 Ukraine!!

I literally left for school this morning with $60 raised (which was awesome too!). Then I came home, checked my mail, saw that people donated, looked at my blog, and saw that we have raised 210 DOLLARS!!!!

This is going to mean soo much for the kids in Ukraine!! We have now covered the cost of the extra baggage, and have a great start to the purchase of sports balls!! The orphans are going to be sooooo happy!! I can already see the smiles on their faces!

We still need $90 to reach our goal, so tell your friends about this amazing story and send them to check out Orphan Lifeguard!!! Click on the buttons at the bottom of this post to share directly with Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or Email.

But lets not stop at our original $300!! There are still 28 days left in the month ~ a perfect amount of time to continue to raise so much more for the orphans in Ukraine!!!

OH! I almost forgot ... I have a surprise! Those who donate, or buy a T-shirt, are in the drawing too! (Wink)

No comments: